The food you eat on a daily basis may be making you sick. This is true if you have any chronic health problems including:
- Autoimmune conditions: lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis
- Fatigue and mood issues: chronic fatigue, insomnia, anxiety,
- Hormone problems: migraines, menopause, thyroid disease
- Digestive issues: gas and bloating, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, and IBS
- Other conditions: difficulty losing weight, joint pain, fibromyalgia, or digestive issues like .
Have questions about gluten? A lot of people are going gluten free. Check out this video from the Jimmy Kimmel Show. But is it really healthier? Is a gluten free diet something you should consider? Wonder about agave? dairy? soy? artificial sweeteners? There are a lot of so-called health foods out there. What is really healthy? Are there any other foods that you eat regularly that may be making you sick?
The first step to feeling better is finding the right diet for you . I'm offering a free class at San Francisco Preventive Medical Group on Wednesday, August 13th, 2014 from 6:30-7:30 pm. We'll discuss the truth about gluten, and answer your questions about which foods that may be preventing you from feeling well.
Please join me to find out more.